Monday, December 21, 2009

Photos to Follow?

I'm a frustrated idiot when it comes to technology, and right now I'm especially frustrated because I don't know how to capture photos from my friend Suzanne's Facebook album and post them here. Can anybody tell me how to do that? Because tonight, I wanted to tell you all about my cooking adventures with Suzanne, but by the time I figured out that I had not, in fact, saved the photos to my desktop, and therefore could not, in fact, post them here, I was too tired to write anything worthy of our culinary exploits.

But if you tell me how to post the photos, I will tell you all about the three meals we have made so far (here's a preview: September's meal featured Boeuf Bourguignon a la Julia Child; October's featured pan-fried thin beef steaks cacciatora style and risotto with zucchini; November's decadence was an all-dessert meal of cream puffs in a bed of creme anglaise, ice cream profiteroles, fried apple pies and raspberry souffle. In January we're planning a whole meal of hors d'oeuvres including Julia Child's country pate, gravlax, and maybe some savory puff pastry? We'll see.)


No comments: